Procura de Tecnologia
Sustainable new products and technologies for extension/substitution of current product portfolio searched
At any rate, a completely new portfolio of sustainable products/technologies has to be established by
utilising possibly a maximum of current process equipment and staff skills, preferably:
• injection moulding, metallic coating (sputtering) or spin coating with lacquer of small plastic parts from diverse fields
• one or combinations of the above under cleanroom/incr. purity requirements;
by utilising only the environment and parts of the staff skills, this can be:
• small medically devices (under clean conditions),
• small pharmaceutical devices (clean cond.),
• small micro-/nano-technical devices (clean cond.),
• microfluidic devices (clean cond.),
• any other type of devices under normal environment.
The current production line and environment consists of:
Cleanrooms (ISO 14644-1)
- 13,9 m² (ISO=8, US Fed 100.000)
- 16,1 m² (dito)
- 7,7 m² (ISO=7, US Fed 10.000)
- 60,3 m² (ISO=6, US Fed 1.000)
- 41,8 m² (dito)
These rooms are not in use currently and have separate access and access control.
- 100 m² (ISO=6, US Fed 1.000)
This space is currently in use for the production of optical storage media. In case of substitution of the equipment it will be available too.
- 5 automated production lines for handling and processing of small and flat substrates
- 3 automated precision injection moulding machines per line, adaptable for use with other small parts (clamping force 600 kN, max. tool installation dimension 200mm, opening stroke 75mm, stroke volume max. 48 cm³, max. mass pressure 1364 bar, max. injection speed 600 mm/s)
- one 5-cup dye coating module per line for spin coating of substrates using solutions
- one magnetron based metallizer per line for sputtering silver
(magnetron power supply 15 kW, sputtering rate (Ag) appr. 12 nm/kWs)
- one downstream station per line for spinning lacquers and for UV-curing of lacquer layers
- optical surface scanners for inline quality control
• chemical processing area for preparation and analysis of solutions containing organic solvents (methods in use for analyse: UV-VIS spectrometry, gas chromatography; GC with mass spectrometer detector)
• electroplating (Ni-based) environment
• air-conditioning (conditioned fresh air) up to 25.000 m³/h per room, total max. 48.000m³/h
• fresh air heating partially by heat recovery
• cooling capacity: 800 kW
• exhausting incl. explosive-exhausting up to 18.000 m³/h with solvent-combustion via flue gas post-combustion (RNV)
• power supply via medium voltage installation (2 transformer with 1.600 kVA)
• compressed air, oil-free (class 0), dew point <-20 °C,
network pressure appr. 6,5 – 7,5 bar
delivery quantity appr. 15 – 20 m³/min
• vacuum, network pressure 50 – 70 mbar,
• nitrogen, network pressure 10 bar
• argon, network pressure 10 bar
• cooling water 18 – 22 °C, cooling capacity installed 860 kW
• natural gas supply power consumption installed 1 MW for
heating and RNV
• currently 14 empl. (incl. managing director)
• skilled workers for comm. & industrial electronics
• electrical & chemical technicians
• mechatronics engineer
• physicist (PhD)
Additional staff can be activated, if necessary.
Location in a commercial park with short distance to intern. airport and to an important research centre area.
Industrial partners, willing to transfer their sustainable technology, which fits to the existing equipment, environment and skills, are sought for commercial agreement with technical assistance.
Start-ups as well as innovation networks still missing a production partner are welcome..
Development phase comments
Industrial Property Rights comments
Type of partner sought
Specific area of activity of the partner
The cooperation should be started with a commercial agreement with technical assistance. Any other types and questions of partnerships (financing, shares, joint venture etc.) should be discussed at a later stage.
Task to be performed